Editor's Desk Timothy Williams
Below is some very basic information about the editor, Timothy Williams.
As you can tell my grammar is not the best.
You have my apologies.1
- There is no church, ministry or organization.2
- There is no club or causes to join.3
- There is no request for money.4
- Timothy Williams is not associated with any denomination, group, or church.5
- Since the workers are few, if you desire to labor in living and proclaiming the full message of the Good News it is certainly a matter worth praying about. 6
The question may rightly be asked, Why would anyone live such a life?
The answer, you just do not know the most loving God like I do!
- Timothy Williams is not an elder.
- Timothy Williams is not a pastor.
- Timothy Williams is not a minister.
- Timothy Williams is not anything special.7
- Timothy Williams is a preacher of the full message in Jesus Christ. Thus all, including Timothy Williams, are offended.8
- Timothy Williams teaches denying self, walking a holy life by hating one’s life, carrying a cross by following Jesus and only Jesus.9
- Timothy Williams is often misunderstood and always opposed for various sinful reasons.10
Preaches & Lives
- Timothy Williams preaches not ink on paper called the Bible, but a living relationship with a holy God. 11
- Timothy Williams preaches that to have a living relationship with Jesus, one must let God make the Bible come alive.12
- Timothy Williams preaches following the Holy Spirit unto love by hating one’s life, denying self, picking up a cross and following Jesus daily by giving up all to God. 13
- Timothy Williams experiences the excitement of self-less love through the Holy Spirit.14
- Timothy Williams experiences the weakness produced by the holiness of God. 15
- Timothy Williams experiences the sting of desertion and the joy of faithfulness. 16
Timothy Williams’s personality is the love of God manifested in a way that is best for each person. Which means it is not necessarily what they want.
Thus a person’s viewpoint on my personality all depends on the condition of their souls. Either way, want the love of Christ, the truth of Jesus, the faithfulness God works along with His rich joy, then, that, is my personality. For what I am, what I will be and what God will work in the next hour is hidden in Christ. 17 18
“For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.” (Colossians 3:3) 19
Tested Heart & Life
If you are looking for information on Timothy Williams this is a good place to start.
This is no religious game.
If you desire to experience the Living God crucifying your pride, your sins then by all means ask Him to prove Himself. Believe me you shall experience whether you repent or not what it is like to have the Living God discipline you. Whether the discipline is for your good or not is up to you.
But have no doubts, it is for real and He is a powerful God that is more than qualified to “test our hearts.”
For the appeal we make does not spring
from error or impure motives,
nor are we trying to trick you.
On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God
to be entrusted with the gospel.
We are not trying to please men but God,
who tests our hearts.
You know we never used flattery,
nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed–God is our witness.
We were not looking for praise from men,
not from you or anyone else.
(1 Thessalonians 2:3-6)
Not only is there nothing tricky about who Timothy Williams is and what he preaches, but all is contrary to such wickedness. Such clarity Cultural Christianity and unbelievers opposed to Jesus cannot understand nor will they tolerate such.
Since we have these promises, dear friends,
let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.
(2 Corinthians 7:1)
Timothy Williams sermons and life have always proclaimed a “perfecting of holiness out of reverence for God” but don’t think for a moment Mr. Williams claims to be anyone special.
“Life or Death,” Holy Spirit Cologne. A the fragrance determined by others. (2 Corinthians 2:16)
Other Web Sites
Active Web Sites
Archived But Viewable Web Sites
All books written by Timothy Williams are out of print except for:
Marks of a Servant of God
You will not be able to understand much about Timothy Williams, whether you believe in the Bible or not unless you are willing to at least glance at the Scriptures.
The upshot is that the closer one is drawn by God into His holiness, the greater the mixed reviews. Research who Jesus is, and you will quickly realize that something besides listening to reports about Jesus is required to understand who God’s Son is.
In short, to understand who Timothy Williams is, you will have to seek the Living God, 20
The web sites are one avenue for examining what Timothy Williams preaches. Why not hang around and be offended unto the Abundant Life?
You might get blessed by God when He turns you from your wicked ways.
As Peter preached, so I repeat let God bless you by turning you from your wicked ways:
When God raised up his servant,
he sent him first to you to
bless you by turning each of you
from your wicked ways.
Timothy Williams has been surrendering to the will of God for many years as he picks up a cross of suffering by following Jesus.
What Timothy Williams preaches cuts across all church denominational lines and is the full message of the gospel. 21
Because of this, there has always been much opposition from various denominations, churches, and from the vast differences that exist between those claiming to be Christian. Indeed there is many a misunderstanding about what is preached because it is the full message of the Abundant Life.22
If you desire to know who Timothy Williams is you will have to get on the narrow road by first passing through a narrow gate.
Timothy Williams has spent and is spending many years hungering and thirsting for the righteousness of God. Thus the blessing of having many, many, many false things slandered against him are all over the internet and about town.
Fact of Perscution
It doesn’t take much these days, thanks to the Courts in the United States for one to be assaulted expressing a contrary opinion but when it comes to true Christians well, all hell can break loose.
Seattle is notoriously hostile to all men, but very directly, their attitude toward Jesus is one of open hostility.
Prosecutors and Judges of Seattle King County Washington State drove Timothy Williams out of the City of Enumclaw.23
For you, brothers, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus:
You suffered from your own countrymen the same things
those churches suffered from the Jews,
who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out.
They displease God and are hostile to all men
(1 Thessalonians 2:14-15)
If you are an honest Christian and desire to live a godly life, you will be persecuted. It is a fact that no one claiming to be a Christian can escape. Maybe, hopefully the current anti-Christian activities of those who lust after impure lives will drive some of the false Christians away. We can hope anyway. Otherwise, know this, the closer you draw to Jesus and surrender in obedience to God’s holiness, the greater the persecution.
Timothy Williams lives too close to sinful Seattle in King County Washington State. Thus rabid anti-Christian hostility in Washington State, most notably among Seattle’s King County Prosecutors exploded in a proxy-prosecution that is full-scale persecution. The solid evidence for this is expounded on www.hardtruth.us and www.enumclaw.biz.
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life
in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,
while evil men and impostors
will go from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived.
(2 Timothy 3:12-13)
It was the years of slander and opposition to the crucified life that the team of prosecutors in Seattle, King County Washington used for a fact-less, zero evidence trial to ride the current wave of anti-Christian activity among the State of Washington Officials.
I have been surrendering all to the Living God for many a year now. Suffering much against my sins and the sins of others around me. The trials, tests and discipline by the hand of God have been fiery and intense, to understand matters. However, the joy given from God is “inexpressible and glorious”!
It is my hope, prayer and preaching that you too may repent, be blessed by the discipline of God so that the joy given to those who obey the Living God can be yours in abundance.
Though you have not seen him, you love him;
and even though you do not see him now,
you believe in him and are filled
with an inexpressible and glorious joy,
(1 Peter 1:8)
- 1 See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand! (Galatians 6:11)
- 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)
- 3 The workers, real workers are extremely difficult to find. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. (Luke 10:2)
- 4 On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- 5 so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:15-18)
- 6 Welcome him in the Lord with great joy, and honor men like him, because he almost died for the work of Christ, risking his life to make up for the help you could not give me. (Philippians 2:29-30)
- 7 See Hardtruth.us
- 8 (Acts 5:2, Galatians 5:11)
- 9 (Luke 14:25-35, John 10:27, Matthew 7:21)
- 10 (2 Corinthians 1:14)
- 11 (2 Corinthians 3:3)
- 12 (Hebrews 4:12)
- 13 (James 2:19)
- 14 (Colossians 1:8, Acts 4:32)
- 15 (2 Corinthians 13:4)
- 16 (John 6:66, 2 Timothy 4:16, 2 Timothy 4:10, 1 Peter 5:12 )
- 17 …as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. (2 Corinthians 1:14)
- 18 Colossians 3:3, Ephesians 5:2
- 20 (2 Corinthians 1:14).
- 21 (Acts 5:20)
- 22 (2 Peter 3:16)
- 23 [ See www.hardtruth.us for details ]