Post #4 Truth Sets Free
Jesus is to the point on this one.
If you will surrender to the Truth, it shall set you free.
The Good News of God is given to those willing to repent and give all to follow Jesus.
Here is a little bit of Truth in the Good News of Jesus:
God is grieved you were made. God is pained that He created you.
- God sees through your pride.
- God doesn’t buy any of your excuses.
- God recoils at your lustful fantasies.
- God vomits at your sexual identity rebellion.
- God is filled with pain when He thinks of you. (Genesis 6:6)
- God sees you as worthless.
- God kicked us out into the world to die.
- God shuts His ears to your rock-n-roll, pop and country music.
- God wonders why you worship your stomach instead His Word.
- God frustrates our lives because we deserve it.
- God arranged this Universe so that life is meaningless.
- God has declared you are not able to do one thing good.
- God has said your mouth is an open grave.
- God knows that no one seeks him.
- God abhors your abuse of power and governmental corruptions.
- God that together as a nation we have become worthless.
- God is aware how deceitful your words are.
- God is angry at your cursing and bitterness.
- God sees you inject your sinful poisons into others.
- God watches as you swiftly run toward ruin and misery.
Below is one Scripture, among many, that is the Truth that will set you free ~ if you surrender to it.
If you will sit down and let the conviction of sins fill your soul, mind, spirit and eyes with tears you may find the Good News of forgiveness.
What should you do in order to have your sins forgiven?
See next post after you hit your knees in prayer and contemplation before God.
Let God cut your heart to the fact you are guilty, guilty and more guilty than you can bear to know.
Ask God to send His conviction of your sins and prepare for wanting to give up your life. (01) When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” (Acts 2:37)
Because Jesus Said “Sit Down”