American churches have this absurd notion that being saved is separate from your Christian walk. God speaks of our salvation as were saved, are saved and will be saved.  Before: All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast–all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb ...continue We have to run the race, prove faithful to Jesus till the end. Though we count ourselves dead to sin, sin still has to be overcome.
Nothing could be further from the Truth than to believe the lie that you are saved if your life doesn’t match up. Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did. (1 John 2:6)
One reason the American church is so pathetically weak, worldly and ready to be judged by God is because neither their doctrine is watched nor their lives.Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. (1 Timothy 4:16)
When it comes salvation fear and trembling have not only disappeared from the pulpit and congregation but any suggestion that anyone should work out their salvation is branded a heretic.
Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed
–not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence–
continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
All manner of hypocrites are tolerated, if not welcomed into the church today.
But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked man from among you.” (1 Corinthians 5:11-13) [/footnote] There just is no godly fear of God.
The next post, Post #9 is but the beginning, the baby level understanding of what it means to have an obedience that comes from faith. Through him and for his name’s sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes ...continue
Romans 10 teaches us that the salvation call is a life long event. Though when we are properly water baptized we are taught to count that event as our salvation starting point. From our saved viewpoint water baptism is when the flag goes down and the race is started. Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the ...continue Everyday, every hour, at all times, like Jesus prayed and petitioned God to save Him with loud cries and tears we too walk just as He did.  During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from ...continue
As Romans 10 teaches…
The word is near you, God by His Holy Spirit has put the Living Word in your mouth and heart. As you carry your cross daily, deny yourself, hate your own life, pursue righteousness, seek holiness as you come out and are separate from the world. This confession with your mouth that “Jesus is Lord” and your belief in the “heart that God raised him from the dead” will produce the resurrected life.
Notice that Romans 10 declares that “you will be saved.” “Will be” because the salvation gospel call of God is walking the talk.What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? (James 2:14)
But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
I have no church to offer you to join. I no longer am a Pastor but now a simple preacher of the holiness of God in our lives.
I know of no worthwhile church you can join. That is not to say there isn’t one, just I don’t know of one in the United States.
Most individuals in church today would not last one sermon if they were presented obedience by the power of the Holy Spirit. This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, (1 John 5:3)
It is almost time to go semi-underground in America if you are a Christian who truly does desires to hate your own life for Jesus. It is cold outside and inside the church and pure, selfless, holy love of God manifested through a surrendered life is a hated thing these days. Truly the love of most is growing very cold. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. ...continue
Basic Matters of God’s Command In A Church
The following list has innumerable Scriptures associated with each point.
Therefore, each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. (Ephesians 4:25)
- Members “walk in the Light” by the power of God.
- Members openly confess their sins and pray for one another.
- Members are judged and booted if not living according to a holy life.
- Members hate and despise money.
- Members claim nothing as their own but share all.
- Members turn off all cell phone and electronics at church.
- Members each carry their own load, no spiritual freeloading
- Members do not allow any insanity boasting.
- Members help others carry their burdens in Jesus.
- Members come dress in their best to worship a Holy God.
- Members pursue sexual purity without a hint of sexual immorality
- Members dress modestly.
- Members should be orderly in worship.
- Members should see spirituals gifts.
- Members should be testing everything and holding to the good.
- Members are thinking very hard after God.
- Members are independent but submissive to one another.
- Members that are lazy receive warning.
- Members of the church are given their task by God to perform.
- Members walk with a great deal of self-discipline.
- Members treat younger women as sisters.
- Members give up their identity.
- Members are unconcerned about the self-esteem.
- Members do not cuss, use course humor or back-bite each other.
- Members love so much they great each other with a holy kiss.
- Members all work very hard meeting the needs of Jesus.
- Members are not affiliated with any political group.
- Members who are women wear a head covering during worship.
- Members who are women do not teach grown men.
- Members are filled with a love that always protects one another.
- Members are excited about the Truth.
- Members are eager and waiting to spring into action upon a good deed.
- Members bring out in the open what is questionable and sinful.
- Members are rejoicing always.
- Members who are men actually direct the church with the authority Jesus will work.
- Members are not known for their food, fun and frivolity.
- Members raise children to be respectful and obedient at all times.
- Members are filled with the joy of Jesus in spite of sufferings, trials and persecutions.
- Members do not gossip, grumble or complain.
- Members obey Scripture by the Holy Spirit without legalism.
- Members deal powerfully with hypocrisy.
- Members who are male treat women with absolute respect and purity.
- People are afraid to join the church.
- Pharisees of today question everything about the church.
- Sadducees doubt anything is for real concerning the church.
- There is much slander, gossip and lies spread around about the church.
- False brothers and sisters oppose and often persecute the church.
- Many members give up trying to live a holy life and leave.
- etc. etc. etc.
You get the idea.
The Word of the Lord is offensive to the Cultural Christian Church and they will not tolerate anything that threatens their whitewash lives.
The Good News of being forgiven for all your sins, having your sins washed away, being empowered to walk a holy life, gaining a transformed mind full of peace and life is yours if you will forcefully get going toward the Living God.From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. (Matthew 11:12) Summary
Post # 9 discusses the next baby step that needs to be taken.
However, before taking that baby step there is a lot to sit down and consider. It took Jesus over 3 years to get the disciples and the people following Him ready for the first sermon preached by Peter. Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me ...continue
Indeed, it took God 1,000s of years to lay a foundation with the Jews for the world to be ready for Jesus to trod upon. So there probably is a lot for you to consider. Now is a good time to stop, sit down and count the cost with Jesus before taking the step of salvation.
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
(1 Peter 2:2-3)
If you desire to experience a good and loving God, if you desire to become a slave of God, But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. ...continue than don’t delay get moving and start seeking Him.
He is indeed a Great, Good and Loving God and there is much you need know by being a disciple of Jesus. Of growing up in His salvation from sin – what a joy!
Because Jesus Said “Sit Down”
References [ + ]
|1.||Before: All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast–all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. (Revelation 13:8) Are Saved: No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.” (Acts 15:11) Will Be Saved: But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved. (Hebrews 10:39) By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:2) Will Be: without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved–and that by God. (Philippians 1:28)|
|2.||Through him and for his name’s sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith. (Romans 1:5)|
|3.||Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did. (1 John 2:6)|
|4.||Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. (1 Timothy 4:16)|
|5.|| Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training.
They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. (1 Corinthians 9:24-27)
|6.||During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. (Hebrews 5:7)|
|7.||What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? (James 2:14)|
|8.||This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, (1 John 5:3)|
|9.||At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. (Matthew 24:10-13)|
|10.||From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. (Matthew 11:12)|
|11.||Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. (Acts 2:14)|
|12.||But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. (Romans 6:22)|